Welcome to DDR!

We are your Dumont Dunes community & information source!

New here? Join the community! (You must sign in to post.)

Returning users: Sign In with your display name or email address.

Troubles signing in? Please contact us. Forgot your password? Reset it here.

Sign In

1999 Banshee very low hours

For your consideration:

My 1999 yamaha banshee. Original owner. You will be hard-pressed to find another banshee, or any 1999 model year bike, as clean as this one - I mean it needs a bath, it has been in the warehouse without being moved much the last 20 years... I would be willing to wager that it has fewer than 15 hours on the motor. All original tires, chain, you name it. I may have the original heads, but I believe that my little brother has already scooped them to rebuild his the nth time. 

This will come with both sets of rear tires- dirt and sand. The plastics are fairly free of any scratches, never cut. Take a look, let me know. I'm not afraid of feedback. I'll be honest - I don't really know the market, I just know what this can do and what is here, as compared to what I see available for sale. 

I have a video of the bike running, I just don't know how to share because it is larger than 19MB. 

7500 obo

video of starting it up:

Download Attachment

continuing seconds after the first video of the bike running:

Download Attachment

After 20 years, not in a rush to get it gone. I'm not moving and I don't need cash now - but this bike does need to be used and I'm not likely the guy for the job.

b3.1.jpg

b2.1.jpg

b1.1.jpg

b5.1.jpg

b4.1.jpg

• 1 month later...