Kevlar Posted November 15, 2006 Posted November 15, 2006 I've been up the river wash a few times but are there any others? Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted November 15, 2006 Posted November 15, 2006 The entire dune system is a great Rhino trail. They will go just about anywhere. I actually worked my way up the backside of Comp and crested it, and down we came. We went with a group of bikes and quads and we could go almost everywhere they did. Quote
Dunerocket Posted November 16, 2006 Posted November 16, 2006 Back in the old days there was tons of trails to ride. Sperry wash trail is the only one I know of that is open to riding.99.9% of the trails the shoot off from it are now closed. There are some very good trails ...................just dont get caught ...........I didn't say that. Quote
Crowdog Posted November 16, 2006 Posted November 16, 2006 I'd still like to find a way to get from Dumont to Pahrump and/or Amargosa with Rhinos. Quote
rhino king Posted November 16, 2006 Posted November 16, 2006 follow the king,,up and over comp hill,,,and not the back way!!!!! :freakin_nuts: Quote
Kevlar Posted November 16, 2006 Author Posted November 16, 2006 So Sperry wash is it. I was hoping to explore something new, legally that is. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.