87 banshee frame raptor front

vegas style

well after 19 years it only took me a year of ownership to toast my 87 front J arm suspension. it is all loose and ready to fail and give me a unwanted bad wreck :driver: ! the J arms have welded in balljoints :dunno: . so i had a few choices lonestar makes stock D arms and +2 +1 extended arms. but to put the extended arms on i would have to gusset the old tabs :driver: then i lost a bolt and the welded nut off the left foot peg and the other one is ready to go :beerpint: .................

so now i have another 87 frame having a new raptor front end being put on :think: . will be a sweet setup should be around +3 +1 with all the new raptor hubs brakes spindels shocks and A arms :dunno: . these are take offs from a guy that went to a long travel mx setup. the shocks are about 4" longer then the old banshee ones. will have it powder coated and then all my running gear swapped over. good timing it should be done about the time i get back from working back east. also going to take the down time to have the T5 pipes chromed :redhat: there raw now.

will be like a new quad cant wait glad i stopped riding it before i had a bad one :dunno:

will post pics if it gets done before xmas otherwise it will be a few months before i will be able too...