Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone still run high angle drive axles? Just picked up a car with them on and trying to decide if I need to switch back to CVs and how much that’s gonna cost me. I’ve got no history on the car so I can’t ask the previous owner anything. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...