Stolen bike

34f Brendan Turnage's Bike stolen from the pits at the Alamo Yucca chuckers race. Also a gear bag from the same camp all walked out of there Friday night. Also Saturday night from the same camp out of the back of a truck a large heavy ice chest full of food and drinks. Pretty sad that this is going on. If any one hears anything lets get these guys. pass the word around. lets Not let this happen again. everyone lock your stuff and keep an eye out for each other.

I will get more info but, look for the number on the bike.

• 4 weeks later...

34f Brendan Turnage's Bike stolen from the pits at the Alamo Yucca chuckers race. Also a gear bag from the same camp all walked out of there Friday night. Also Saturday night from the same camp out of the back of a truck a large heavy ice chest full of food and drinks. Pretty sad that this is going on. If any one hears anything lets get these guys. pass the word around. lets Not let this happen again. everyone lock your stuff and keep an eye out for each other.

I will get more info but, look for the number on the bike.

I heard about this one, didnt the guy whole stole it show up to this last race up in rainbow canyon?

• 2 weeks later...

I heard about this one, didnt the guy whole stole it show up to this last race up in rainbow canyon?

The guy who had one of the ice chests showed up. He started getting a little mouthy with a few people and it just got worse they had to remove him from the property before they killed him. Not that he didn't deserve it.