Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been here for a while but don't really have much to say till now;

I would like to thank everybody that got with Cole and gave me stuff to put in my new place. It really means a lot to have people that I have never met just give me thing when I have nothing. I have never had people do this type of thing for myself and my daughter. This type of kindness is something that you don't see every day and all of you that have given me things are a special group of people.

Again from myself and my daughter Sky

Thank you

Mike

Bullseye0169

Posted (edited)

Your welcome :D and lot's of luck with your new home. :D

By the way my daughters name is Sky as well. :lol:

Edited by Danielle
Posted

Mike,

It was a pleasure meeting you! As I said and will always say, there are no type of people like the off-road people! I firmly believe that when someone is in need, of any kind, we always pull together somehow. I wish you all the luck with your future endevours.

Posted (edited)

Mike:

I have a few things if your interested....

Kitchen table w/ 4 chairs, Microwave, 2 tv's, tv stand, book shelf, possibly even a couch (has a fold out bed) and loveseat.

Let me know if your interested since I didnt hear back from Cole last weekend. My cell is 702.two86.1683

I agree 100% Ash.... Nuttin like off-roaders!

Edited by b370
Posted

Mike:

I have a few things if your interested....

Kitchen table w/ 4 chairs, Microwave, 2 tv's, tv stand, book shelf, possibly even a couch (has a fold out bed) and loveseat.

Let me know if your interested since I didnt hear back from Cole last weekend. My cell is 702.two86.1683

I agree 100% Ash.... Nuttin like off-roaders!

Bro that would be great i sent you a message with my number if you could give me a call that would be great

Posted (edited)

Mike,

It was a pleasure meeting you! As I said and will always say, there are no type of people like the off-road people! I firmly believe that when someone is in need, of any kind, we always pull together somehow. I wish you all the luck with your future endevours.

Ash,

The pleasure was all mine you have a great family. I am touched by the help that everyone has offered me and my daughter. I look forward to see you all again.

Mike

Edited by bullseye0169
Posted

How do you spell it mine is Skyllar.

We spell it Skylar :D

I hope all is well for you and everything is working out for you in your new home with your daughter.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...