This is all well and good PLEASE write all the letters and lodge protests with the proper people, but there is an underlying problem that you all are not seeing. The EOC-TERRORIESTS have millions of dollars that they throw at Goveners and other Goverement officals to keep them on the side of the so-called right. These people have no interest in any plant or lizzard, they just need to have control over something because they have no control in their own lives. I am not trying to be the dark cloud here but I don't know if we, as a group, can muster the support or the funds to be heard. It is a very important subject both near and dear to both Ragdoll MX and Myself because if they close all the land he and I will both have to find new jobs due to the fact that we are tour guides in the mountains outside of Jean NV.