banshee stroker motor

TIFFNAUB

Thanks alot thats what I will go with.I also plan on taking it to your shop for a dnyo how long do you think that will take

if you get it here from 10-1 you can have it that day, after that the next day ! and I have the program to burn curves in that box.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

OK I got the dyna ignition runs alot better.The only thing is now I dont think I have the lockout clucth ajusted right,because it looks like the clucth shaft was welded to the push rod. Maybe cause it got so hot and now the push rod will not come out.Please let me know what i have done.THANKS

If you've gone as far to do the cheetahs and stroker, spend the extra money and get the Penton Racing PVL ignition, its a night and day difference over anything else out there.

And lose your lights for night riding?

OK I got the dyna ignition runs alot better.The only thing is now I dont think I have the lockout clucth ajusted right,because it looks like the clucth shaft was welded to the push rod. Maybe cause it got so hot and now the push rod will not come out.Please let me know what i have done.THANKS

sounds like you welded the clutch push rod to the ball bearing. Easy to fix.

Go to www.whiteknuckleracing.com

search for "Banshee Clutch Disengagement Adjuster"

its like a 49 dollar part. and then get the ceramic bearing.