Rain+Wind

TheyKnow27

Im sure most of you already know this but due to the extreme down pour of rain a few weeks ago and the insane wind that plagues Dumont, the right side of Comp Hill has been shot to sh*t :idiot:

there are about 5 massive whoops that could do some severe damage

On Friday night me and my dad went up in his car and hit the edges of these, bottomed out, then rode on the front 2 wheels :beer_bang:

Then Saturday i was goin up the hill on my bike and i saw a guy flip over the bars into a hole...so i went over there to help him and in doing so two banshees that were racing up crashed into the same hole :laughoff:

just thought id give the guys who havent gone yet the heads up

i dont wanna see this again :laughoff::whoop::lol::cry::flipoff:

That must have been on the extreme right side of the hill. I went up many times on the weekend of the 13-14 and there were some whoops at the top. I hit them a few times but they seemed pretty big and I really just rolled over them. I saw a few rails that hit them too. But that wind this weekend probably changed that. good tip, I will definitly watch it closer.