Exhaust broke!

FiremedicH2

Craig made off with alot of my money this weekend. My exhaust header cracked and I was loosing power, first tried to weld it back together (thanks again marc!) And that didn't work so had to buy two bros exhaust from craig saturday.....That's a nice set of pipes. So thanks to craig for having the parts I needed to get back out there, and Marc for helping to get it all back on. At least the weekend wasn't a total loss. It was a great weekend!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow your stock exhaust cracked? Where did it crack? I better check mine. How is the 2bros exhaust system, looks wise it is one of the nicer ones out there. How is it performance wise? How much was it?

G

Craig made off with alot of my money this weekend. My exhaust header cracked and I was loosing power, first tried to weld it back together (thanks again marc!) And that didn't work so had to buy two bros exhaust from craig saturday.....That's a nice set of pipes. So thanks to craig for having the parts I needed to get back out there, and Marc for helping to get it all back on. At least the weekend wasn't a total loss. It was a great weekend!

Edited by geeza76