Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Craig made off with alot of my money this weekend. My exhaust header cracked and I was loosing power, first tried to weld it back together (thanks again marc!) And that didn't work so had to buy two bros exhaust from craig saturday.....That's a nice set of pipes. So thanks to craig for having the parts I needed to get back out there, and Marc for helping to get it all back on. At least the weekend wasn't a total loss. It was a great weekend!

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Oh wow your stock exhaust cracked? Where did it crack? I better check mine. How is the 2bros exhaust system, looks wise it is one of the nicer ones out there. How is it performance wise? How much was it?

G

Craig made off with alot of my money this weekend. My exhaust header cracked and I was loosing power, first tried to weld it back together (thanks again marc!) And that didn't work so had to buy two bros exhaust from craig saturday.....That's a nice set of pipes. So thanks to craig for having the parts I needed to get back out there, and Marc for helping to get it all back on. At least the weekend wasn't a total loss. It was a great weekend!

Edited by geeza76

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...