skyskier Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 So, while I was face down in the dunes last saturday, I found a blackberry. I asked one of my daughters if she could get it to work but no luck, dead battery. Don't know the 1st thing about them, but I would assume it may have somebody's important stuff in it. If there's a better place for posting this on this site, like a lost & found, let me know or if you can, plese move this to the appropiate section. I'm new here. Thanx, skyskier Quote
skyskier Posted January 22, 2008 Author Posted January 22, 2008 So, while I was face down in the dunes last saturday, I found a blackberry. I asked one of my daughters if she could get it to work but no luck, dead battery. Don't know the 1st thing about them, but I would assume it may have somebody's important stuff in it. If there's a better place for posting this on this site, like a lost & found, let me know or if you can, plese move this to the appropiate section. I'm new here. Thanx, skyskier SORRY,...............................just found the lost & found section. Guess I shoulda stated on the opening page :freakin_nuts: Quote
deckshot Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 SORRY,...............................just found the lost & found section. Guess I shoulda stated on the opening page :freakin_nuts: charge it and then dial 611 from it and tell them you found it and they will give you there owners mailing address so you can send it to them ot take it to a cell phone store and they will do it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.