Dumont Dunes Passes
2018/2019 Season passes are available through participating vendors and the BLM.
$30 for a weekly pass for any non-holiday week
$40 for a weekly pass that includes a holiday weekend
$90 for a season pass with holiday black-out dates
$120 for a season pass that includes holidays
A Holiday Pass Is Required on These Dates
Oct 23 thru Oct 29, 2018 (Halloween)
Nov 20 thru Nov 26, 2018 (Thanksgiving)
Dec 25, 2018, thru Dec 31, 2018 (New Years)
Jan 15 thru Jan 21, 2019 (MLK)
Feb 12 thru Feb 18, 2019 (President's Day)
Where to Buy
Note: Season passes are not available online or from the on-site machines at Dumont. Some vendors have had them available at vendor row on busy holiday weekends in the past, but availability isn't guaranteed. It is best to purchase your pass ahead of time from an off-site vendor or the BLM directly.
Call and order by phone 760-252-6000 or in person at BLM Barstow Field Office, 2601 Barstow Road, Barstow, CA 92311
Season Pass Vendors (pending stock availability)
- Johnnie Walker RV, 4784 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, NV. 89121 Phone....702-436-2495
- Carter PowerSports, 6775 South Decatur BLVD, Las Vegas, NV. 89118, Phone..702 795-2000
- K&Y Country Store (76 station across from Mad Greek in Baker) 72129 Baker Blvd, Baker, CA 92309 Phone 760-733-4252
- Grewal Travel Center (76 Baker Travel Plaza), 72363 Baker Blvd., Baker, CA. 92309 Phone 760-733-4505
- Valero Service Station, 71808 Baker Blvd., Baker, CA. 92309 Phone 760-733-4542
- Parker Kawasaki, 1201 S. Hwy 160, Pahrump, NV. 89048 Phone 775-537-6686
- Shoshone General Store, Highway 127, Shoshone, CA. 92384, Phone 760-852-4224
The fine print
- You need a pass for each vehicle driven into the dunes. You do not need passes for your trailer and green sticker vehicles in your truck or trailer, but only for the primary vehicle you drive in with when you enter and exit.
- All passes must display your last name and the license plate number of your vehicle.
- Passes can not be given to someone else.
- Passes may be taken from you by BLM employees if you violate a rule at the dunes.
- FEE MACHINES WILL ONLY SELL WEEKLY PASSES. ALL ANNUAL PASSES MUST BE BOUGHT OFF-SITE.
- Day passes are not available. You must purchase a weekly pass
CA Non-resident OHV Use Permit Stickers
If you are not a resident of California and your OHV is not registered in your home state, you are required to have a California "Nonresident" OHV Use Permit to legally operate your vehicle. Note: If you already have another state's registration or sticker on your vehicle, it is honored at Dumont, therefore you don't need a CA non-resident sticker.
Places to buy your CA Non-Resident OHV stickers
1 )ProShop Motorsports & Marine, 575 W Lake Mead Dr., Henderson, NV 89015 (702) 564-8895
2) DuneMart at vendor row usually has them.
3) The visitor center may have them on busy, holiday weekends.