Beautiful Original Three Wheeler! Runs excellent!!!!! Few of these Vintage Three Wheeler's left. Call Phil for more details at (714)375-2800. $1500, or possible trades
I'm selling off the rest of my 250R goodies! I also have a restored 81/82 250R Pipe, along with a couple of other unrestored pipes that I'm willing to throw in for and additional Fee.Call Phil for more details at (714)375-2800
I'm selling this Buggy for a friend of mine.This is a short Wheel Based Chassis with a whole lotta Dollar's invested! According to John, it has very little run time and by the looks of it, I would have to agree.He has all the details and would be happy to answer any questions.Give him a call at:(775)990-9879.$5900 OBO
Hello Brent,
I still have the Quad.I'm in the pahrump area.I hate to part with,but I don't get out to the Dunes enough.I'd consider trading for another Bike,or ?I just picked up an 05 Honda CRF 450R.I'm looking forward to using It!If you have any interest in the quad,you can call me anytime during the Week.
Take care,
Phil
www.plasticrenovations.com
Cell (714)375-2800
Not sure of the year and make?Possibly a prowler?Great Project for the Buggy Enthusiast.$2500 obo.Possible trades for?Let me know what you have.Call Phil for details.
Cell (714)375-2800
This Injection set up was previously on my Blown Alcohol VW Engine pictured.This System would be a great choice for a Non-Turbo Engine as well.$2500 obo.Possible trades for?Call Phil for more details.
Hilborn Fuel Injection Pump model # PG-150A(00-356)
Hilborn Injector S-24
Dry Sump Set Up for VW
Cell (714)375-2800