HID Light question

jackpunx

Hey folks,

I have some questions about HID conversions... I have two HID's on the lower front of my rail and 3 Halogen on the top.. I want to convert the three on the top to HID.

I have the 8" Oval eagle eye's

Does each light require a ballast ? I have one for each of my other lights but it would be cool if the one ballast would work for them all.. or some kind of internal deal

I saw this post HID CHEEP POSt

I want to try to keep the oval's so converting them would be cool.

the other issue I have is all my wires are in the tube... would I have to chase wires down to connect the ballast or can I splice into the current exposed wires.

Or is it just easier to buy the cheap ones and call it a day

Thanks for your time

Mark

Wheelie bar on Glamisdunes.com is the 1 to ask... I think you will have to go with external balast but I am no expert... That Light thread is mine and I cant say enough about them.. They are great!!! Cheap .. Reliable... I have beat the Hell out of those things and they have proven themselves to me. I have 1 with the glass broken out and it works great still :flipoff: You can splice into the existing wires but I would check the gauge of wire that is used if you run them on 1 or 2 wires. If they run all separate then You are good. To me I would go with the cheap ones and call it a day. They have 4" out now so they might work better for space saving

Capt