FL_Projekt Posted January 5, 2009 Posted January 5, 2009 Just saw this on Craigslist and its not here so I figured I would post it........... ------ FOUND A LOST PHONE AT DUMONT DUNES------ (north las vegas) Reply to: sale-980530983@craigslist.org [?] Date: 2009-01-04, 8:06PM PST found a lg nv1 by verizon at dumont.. no contacts a few pics/videos of a dezert race its silver.. if its yours contact me at crazy4sand@cox.net.. i live in north las vegas, thanks Quote
high octane junkie Posted January 6, 2009 Posted January 6, 2009 Just saw this on Craigslist and its not here so I figured I would post it........... ------ FOUND A LOST PHONE AT DUMONT DUNES------ (north las vegas) Reply to: sale-980530983@craigslist.org [?] Date: 2009-01-04, 8:06PM PST found a lg nv1 by verizon at dumont.. no contacts a few pics/videos of a dezert race its silver.. if its yours contact me at crazy4sand@cox.net.. i live in north las vegas, thanks it was taken care of last night. thanks. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.