Any Hook ups at Day Spa in Vegas?

1BADYFZ

I am headed out to Vegas this weekend for my b-day, turning 30 so i will be piss drunk i hope on one of the days.

My wife has been trying to get us a day at the spa with a massage and what ever else we can afford which i am sure i will need when i wake up with my old friend "Hangover".

As you may know they are quite expensive and she is not rich so just throwing it out there that if anyone has a good place on the strip hopefully located at one of the hotels or has some killer prices not too far that would be great. We are staying at the Excalibur and they have one there that is the best price so far which is 120 each with 20% off so we might do that.

I never had a massage myself so i am looking forward too it and just wondered if you guy's could fill me in on any specials.

Edited by 1BADYFZ

Sound good everyone and i know cole works at the hard rock, you working this weekend?

I have a hook up thru Playboy for Hardrock but it's still expensive..

Monkie please let me know what you find, something simple and relaxing..thnx all