rhino mid/long travel

evoorng

im am considering on doing a long travel on my rhino but i would like to know what the differences are between mid and long travel besides the obvious lol. i dont race or go balls out, i dune normal, every once in awhile ill go on a hard ride but normally i just haul the kids around, just looking for lil more comfort. is it worth saving some money to go mid as oppose long travel?? ty for any responses

im am considering on doing a long travel on my rhino but i would like to know what the differences are between mid and long travel besides the obvious lol. i dont race or go balls out, i dune normal, every once in awhile ill go on a hard ride but normally i just haul the kids around, just looking for lil more comfort. is it worth saving some money to go mid as oppose long travel?? ty for any responses

try

RHINOFORUMS.NET

there is a lot of info about this on there

Both Chris(Mush on DDR) and I have LSR's(XMF is also good) mid travel kit I use WER shocks and he has elkas, we both love our kits and drive hard the majority of the time. Its the perfect kit if you also use your rhino for more than just duning..forest trails/roads, rock crawlin, desert ...Love mine and have YET to be out driven by a long travel utv... its plenty imo.

Rhinoforums is a good sight as well as rhino411 and rhinotalk(my ninjas)

Mush and I both are going to the poker run are you??? if so hit one of us up for a spin....