Broken fuel station probe

Reddog

Mornin all, i have been having problems with my fuel station. The gauge isn't accurate and i assume it is the probe in the tank. When I fill up the tank the gauge reads full, but after i pull out 5 gal or so the gauge reads empty. :ban-split: I am going to try and fix this thing this weekend, any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. :beercheers:

Mornin all, i have been having problems with my fuel station. The gauge isn't accurate and i assume it is the probe in the tank. When I fill up the tank the gauge reads full, but after i pull out 5 gal or so the gauge reads empty. :ban-split: I am going to try and fix this thing this weekend, any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. :beercheers:

i have no clue about the probe in the tank bro...i know mine isnt all that accurate either.

the tank should be easy to drop...should be bolted to the frame some way....getting into the tank i think, would be the major hurdle...

call me if you need me Neal....ill be home Sat until about 1ish...and all day Sunday......itll be about a 464 beer job :laughing: :headspin:

ill bring my bike n shiat :lol:

i have no clue about the probe in the tank bro...i know mine isnt all that accurate either.

the tank should be easy to drop...should be bolted to the frame some way....getting into the tank i think, would be the major hurdle...

call me if you need me Neal....ill be home Sat until about 1ish...and all day Sunday......itll be about a 464 beer job :lol::lol:

ill bring my bike n shiat :lol:

Oh Shiat, i don't think i want to get that involved. If i have to drop the tank, that is going to be a real pain in the azz. I thought the sending unit plugged into the bottom of the tank! :laughing: Call me manana after lunch, if nothing else we will :beercheers::ban-split::blah::blah: :headspin: :blah: