jaytoland80 Posted January 31, 2010 Posted January 31, 2010 Anyone with any recomendations on where to send your wiring harness or does anyone have any wiring diagrams to do it your self? I have 2003 3.5 with stock harness and 99 Acura ECU. Any help would be great. Thanks Quote
jaytoland80 Posted February 1, 2010 Author Posted February 1, 2010 I actually found two sets of wiring diagrams if anyone needs them! Quote
A-A-Ron Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 Anyone with any recomendations on where to send your wiring harness or does anyone have any wiring diagrams to do it your self? I have 2003 3.5 with stock harness and 99 Acura ECU. Any help would be great. Thanks Contact Kraut_n_Rice on the Glamis site, he's helping me. Quote
jaytoland80 Posted February 3, 2010 Author Posted February 3, 2010 Contact Kraut_n_Rice on the Glamis site, he's helping me. Thank you! Quote
jaytoland80 Posted February 24, 2010 Author Posted February 24, 2010 You already have it! This is Jason Quote
Kraut_n_Rice Posted February 25, 2010 Posted February 25, 2010 Kinda figured.. Insurance screen name, return addy is an insurance office. Just saying hey to any others that may be interested as well.. Quote
jaytoland80 Posted February 26, 2010 Author Posted February 26, 2010 Kinda figured.. Insurance screen name, return addy is an insurance office. Just saying hey to any others that may be interested as well.. Oh good thinking! I would recommend Brandon to anyone he is great and good price. I gave two others your phone #... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.