BIG DAVE XP1K Posted February 22, 2010 Posted February 22, 2010 Does any one know where I can rent a RZR to use at glamis this weekend? :ahhhhh: Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted February 23, 2010 Posted February 23, 2010 Don't you already have one. :ahhhhh: I know, it's for the Beckster. Quote
andydew Posted February 23, 2010 Posted February 23, 2010 Does any one know where I can rent a RZR to use at glamis this weekend? :ahhhhh: they have a rental spot @ the south-east end of the vendor flats, not sure what all they have? :rhino: Quote
andydew Posted February 23, 2010 Posted February 23, 2010 they have a rental spot @ the south-east end of the vendor flats at glamis , not sure what all they have? :rhino: :ahhhhh: Quote
BIG DAVE XP1K Posted February 23, 2010 Author Posted February 23, 2010 Don't you already have one. I know, it's for the Beckster. Nope its for my boy Dominick :ahhhhh: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.