Anyone in Vegas have an Eclipse Attitude 23FSAK?

ricepow

what specs are you looking for?

To make a long story short, I need to know if you were to back in a long travel Rhino, will the tires touch the cabinets without the bed of the Rhino hitting the oven or refridgerator cabinet. So basically I need:

1. Measurement from wall to wall inside.

2. Measurement from wall to oven and wall to fridge.

3. Measurement from oven to fridge.

4. Measurement between wheelwells.

5. Measurement from floor to bottom of bunk would also be helpful.

I have a friend with a 2005 30FSAK and it appears the oven/sink cabinet are the same as those put in the 23FSAK, so Im wondering if I could just pull it in his to figure this out, but Id hate to go buy one and its different. Any help you can give me would be great.

To make a long story short, I need to know if you were to back in a long travel Rhino, will the tires touch the cabinets without the bed of the Rhino hitting the oven or refridgerator cabinet. So basically I need:

1. Measurement from wall to wall inside.

2. Measurement from wall to oven and wall to fridge.

3. Measurement from oven to fridge.

4. Measurement between wheelwells.

5. Measurement from floor to bottom of bunk would also be helpful.

I have a friend with a 2005 30FSAK and it appears the oven/sink cabinet are the same as those put in the 23FSAK, so Im wondering if I could just pull it in his to figure this out, but Id hate to go buy one and its different. Any help you can give me would be great.

the only problem with that is that the 30 footer doesnt have the fridge directly across from the oven

unless you get the measurement of the depth of the fridge, mark it on the floor, then back your rhino in

I have a polaris ranger, which i believe is a full 10 wider than the rhino. It fits wall to wall in my fk19 attitude, but stops just short of the fridge.

as far as width...im not sure, but i found their phone number

(951) 684-6868

i hope that helps

Thanks for the help. I actually ended up getting most of the measurements I needed from somebody and also found that the 30FSAK has more space between the wheelwells so using my friends trailer isnt really going to work out. Basically the 23FSAK has exactly 9'3" of cargo space. My Rhino currently from front tire to tailgate latch is about 9' - 9'1", so I should be good to go and can still store a couple sheets of paper back there, lol. Based on the cargo space, me wanting a front sleeper, the trailer weight, and my budget, this is basically what it is narrowed down to. If I really need a couple inches, or if I do when I go to get my 4 seater cage done I can take the front bumper off and gain about 5" and just pull it in backwards. I would still like to actually put my Rhino in one of these before buying one, so if anyone out there has 1 relatively close to Vegas and doesn't mind I would be very grateful. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the help. I actually ended up getting most of the measurements I needed from somebody and also found that the 30FSAK has more space between the wheelwells so using my friends trailer isnt really going to work out. Basically the 23FSAK has exactly 9'3" of cargo space. My Rhino currently from front tire to tailgate latch is about 9' - 9'1", so I should be good to go and can still store a couple sheets of paper back there, lol. Based on the cargo space, me wanting a front sleeper, the trailer weight, and my budget, this is basically what it is narrowed down to. If I really need a couple inches, or if I do when I go to get my 4 seater cage done I can take the front bumper off and gain about 5" and just pull it in backwards. I would still like to actually put my Rhino in one of these before buying one, so if anyone out there has 1 relatively close to Vegas and doesn't mind I would be very grateful. Thanks.

Hi Ricepow, I got your message about your interest on the 23fsak. Yeah I have one, but don't know the measurements as it's in storage out of town. I do know that the stove section does come out farther than the fridge does. I recently was wondering about how to fit 3 quads in there and I have just recently done it, with plenty of room for all the other things I stuff in there.

Hope I was of some help, unfortunately I'm in so. CA so I wouldn't be local enough to help you out.