Does anyone know of any hubs that will fit a 70 axle and a wheel with a 4x100 bolt pattern.

DIRTCREW3

I have a set of 8" Douglas wheels sitting around was curious if I could put them on my 70. The wheels have a 4x100 pattern as opposed to the Honda TRX 4x110 hub that alot of people use.

Has anyone tried anything other than Honda hubs? Possibly Yamaha Blaster hubs?

I have a set of 8" Douglas wheels sitting around was curious if I could put them on my 70. The wheels have a 4x100 pattern as opposed to the Honda TRX 4x110 hub that alot of people use.

Has anyone tried anything other than Honda hubs? Possibly Yamaha Blaster hubs?

Blaster hubs work, but no other bikes share the bolt pattern in the Yamaha family with a Blaster, seems that it would be easier to go with something more common.

Blaster hubs work, but no other bikes share the bolt pattern in the Yamaha family with a Blaster, seems that it would be easier to go with something more common.

Thanks for the info. :beercheers:

The only reason I am even considering this is because I already have the wheels in my possession. I wish they were the more common 4x110 (Honda) but I sold the Blaster years ago and just realized I still had the wheels. Its fairly easy to find hubs.

Thanks for the info. :beercheers:

The only reason I am even considering this is because I already have the wheels in my possession. I wish they were the more common 4x110 (Honda) but I sold the Blaster years ago and just realized I still had the wheels. Its fairly easy to find hubs.

Then I am with you on that, get some cheap blaster hubs and run em lol.