shop/mechanic recomendation?

SKINNER

sooooo.....we spent sunday afternoon and today out at the lake, hangin on the boat with the folks, and all was good except for one "dead" waverunner (plugs, and fuel are both good) just wont fire off. so later this week i am gonna head out and pick up the ski and bring it into town and have it checked out, which brings me to my question, does anyone have any suggestions on a trustworthy shop or a yamaha tech (in vegas please...lol) they can refer me to, the ski only has like 50 hours on it and it was running just fine last season. the 'twin" to it fired right up, and ran great all weekend, so i am hoping it is just some simple issue, just dont want to get screwed around since my 2 stroke knowledge is slim to none, so i need to trust someone.

btw... skis are 2005 yamaha xlt1200's

thanks in advance ddr folks! :ahhhhh:

lemme know when you get it at the house.. :D ill giver a once over :D might be something simple.. I aint clamin to be no mechanic and all but have seen some goofy sh*t with the ones i have had. If not and ya end up having to take it somewhere i would recommend mike over at green valley ATV

sweet, mike used to work on my zx9 when i would beat it up beyond my knowledge lol. I didnt know he did water toys though, cool. I will probably go out and pick it up sometime tommorow. :ahhhhh:

Kieth Ribbe is at high velocity and is another good guy... J if you need parts you know where to go and btw kieth ribbe gets his parts from my source as well as i used to sell parts to him all the time. :D