MSD Fuel Pump

Just Mike

I used this fuel pump in my car for a couple days. It is in perfect woeking order and almost brand new. here are the specs and info from MSD

High Pressure Electric Fuel Pump

Multiport EFI systems require a stable fuel supply to maintain best performance throughout the engine's rpm range. This high pressure and high flow Fuel Pump features a roller vane pump mechanism which is extremely resistant to clogging and jamming. The pump mounts in-line (out of the fuel tank) with two supplied cushioned clamps for a quick and sturdy installation. The nipple inlet is 3/8" with a 5/16" outlet. The wire terminals feature brass studs for secure connections. Made in the USA, the pump is ideal for use as a "booster" for nitrous oxide applications, or as a stand alone pump for multiport EFI systems on engines up to approximately 500 HP. Capable of 43 gph at 40 psi.

Approximate flow is 43 gph (282 lb/hr) gasoline (specific gravity 0.788) @40 psi and 12 volts/5.4 amps. Has 3/8-in. hose nipple Inlet, 5/16-in. hose nipple Outlet. Includes 2 cushioned mounting clamps and 4 mounting bolts.

I paid 125.00 Will sell for $75.00 702-343-0924.

post-911-1282271167_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...