2005 Alumicraft For Sale

blownls1

2005 Alumicraft 4 seater. Supercharged LS-1, 625HP, Crank, rods, pistons built the right way. S4 sequential, Howe power steering, 4-wheel disc brakes,RCI 4-way race headset with basecamp unit, in car camera, 934's, Fox Shocks, chrome and polish EVERYWHERE. This is a top of the line sandcar. Alumicraft builds one of the nicest and SAFEST cars on the market. This rail is in "excellent" condition, NEVER abused, fully maintained ,only used five times over last two years.It has been problem free, very reliable. The previous owner took no shortcuts when it came to this car. The kids activities just take too much of my time. I hate to let it go, but I need to sell it because it is just sitting in the garage.

$60K

559-250-6720 If I don't answer, leave message or send me a text.

post-4282-1282794943_thumb.jpg

post-4282-1282795160_thumb.jpg

post-4282-1282795584_thumb.jpg

post-4282-1282795074_thumb.jpg

post-4282-1282853339_thumb.jpg

Edited by blownls1

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP

Just can't beat an Alumicraft in my humble opinion. Wish your detailer lived close to me though mine needs some TLC rubbing which is gonna start happening right after the Sand Show.

Good Luck on a good looking car.

Just can't beat an Alumicraft in my humble opinion. Wish your detailer lived close to me though mine needs some TLC rubbing which is gonna start happening right after the Sand Show.

Good Luck on a good looking car.

Thanks. The Armor All on the tires is for the pictures only. I don't have time to do that, then roll it into the sand. I'm looking forward to the Supershow too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...