Turbolark Posted October 19, 2010 Posted October 19, 2010 (edited) FULL CROMOLY CHASSIS W/ CUSTOM REAR CAGE FOR MORE GROUND CLEARANCE EXTRA BRACING ADDED FOR SAFETY AND STRENGTH 20+ INCHES OF TRAVEL FRONT AND REAR FOX BYPASS AND COILOVERS AT EACH CORNER 2” HOLLOW FRONT SPINDLES PRO AM 4 PISTON BRAKES FRONT AND REAR FULL STAINLESS HARDLINE BRAKE LINES, WITH STAINLESS BRAIDED FLEX LINES CHARLYNN POWER STEERING WITH SWEET PS PUMP FULL ALUMINUM BODY PANELS, BY JONES FABRICATION IN UPLAND,CA SIDEPANELS, HOOD, FIREWALL, DASH, FULL CENTER CONSOLE FULL ROOF, ROOF WING WITH LED TAIL/BRAKE LIGHTS REAR SIDE BEAUTY PANELS MENDEOLA S5 FIVE SPEED SEQUENTIAL TRANSAXLE 934 CV JOINTS WITH CUSTOM 300M AXLES LS2 6.0L ALL ALUMINUM ENGINE - 560+ HP CUSTOM GRIND CAM, F.A.S.T. INTAKE W/90MM THROTTLE BODY H-BEAM RODS AND MAHLE FORGED PISTONS FULLY CNC PORTED CYLINDER HEADS - 11-1 COMPRESSION, RUNS ON 91 OCTANE PUMP GAS FULL CUSTOM WIRING, INCLUDING 4 POSITION INCAR HEADSETS, IPOD READY. 1 PAIR OF HID LIGHTS UP FRONT. CAR INCLUDES A 4 PLACE LIGHTBAR(NO LIGHTS) AND A ROOF RACK PADDLE TIRES ON BEADLOCK WHEELS BFG MUD TERRAIN DESERT TIRES ON PROCOMP BEADLOCKS- 35" rear, 33" front $42,500 OBO CALL PHIL AT 909/210-2440 Edited October 19, 2010 by Turbolark Quote
CampIdiot Posted October 19, 2010 Posted October 19, 2010 I have been out with this car and it is top notch sucks your selling it. Quote
Turbolark Posted October 20, 2010 Author Posted October 20, 2010 I have been out with this car and it is top notch sucks your selling it. Hey Brian. Yeah..business has taken a turn for the super bad. I was planning to be out with you all for Halloween, but it doesnt look like it will happen. If I still have the car, and can find a trailer to borrow I may be able to come up for a day and a half or so. We shall see. Quote
CampIdiot Posted October 20, 2010 Posted October 20, 2010 Hey Brian. Yeah..business has taken a turn for the super bad. I was planning to be out with you all for Halloween, but it doesnt look like it will happen. If I still have the car, and can find a trailer to borrow I may be able to come up for a day and a half or so. We shall see. Well I hope to see you out there and :bump:bump for a sweet ride. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.