Wanted stock 2006 Rhino front seats

Dalene

I have a set of silver seats from an 07 sport edition, no seat bases 100 bucks and I'll throw in a stock cage with roof and seat belts. I'll post pics in a minute

What would the postage be to send it to northern CA? I do not understand what the base is, is it the part that snaps to the frame? . My dog chewed the foam off my driver seat

What would the postage be to send it to northern CA? I do not understand what the base is, is it the part that snaps to the frame? . My dog chewed the foam off my driver seat

you already have the seat base on the seat...It holds the seat to the rhino...the plastic base thing.....you should just need the seat...

What's your city, and zip? I'll check shipping tomorrow.

and like goodguy said the base is the frame that bolts to the bottom of the seat.

I'm not sure if there was a change between 06 & 07 with the seat bases, but these seats are from a 2007 660, not 700. I'm waiting for a call back from our local Yamaha dealer to find out, unless someone else on here knows for sure and can answer that.

that base looks the same as my 2006, and Otis you should get the seat lowering bases saves you about an inch and a half of head room and moves the seats out a little

Yep, Yamaha said they're the same.

WR - lowering bases are on the Christmas wish list ;)