2004 Kawasaki KFX50 $900 OBO

My son has finally outgrown his 50cc quad and has moved on to an 80. This little Kawi is in excellent condition and is ready to go. It's a monumental step up from a battery powered "toy" quad with a 49cc two stroke engine. Now the good stuff...as my son tried to keep up with his older brothers he yearned for more power. To help accomplish that I added an FMF pipe, K&N air filter w/ Outerwears and re-jetted the carburetor. While these mods didn't provide extreme power, they really helped it to breathe and gain a little power while maintaining reliability at the same time. Top speed on this quad with the throttle limiter fully removed is about 23 MPH +/-. But for the new rider, the limiter can be adjusted to slow the quad down to a crawl and there is also a rear mounted, tethered kill switch as well. This quad has an auto transmission with no shifting involved and all of the controls are sized appropriately for kid's small hands. The tires are in excellent condition and the plastic fenders are not cracked or faded but they do have some light scuffs and scratches from normal riding. Also included are the owner's manual, a repair manual, a whip flag and a kids helmet, size XS. I have the pink slip and clear title in hand. If you're interested you can PM on this site or I can be reached at (951) 371-1361 $900 OBO

159Small.jpg

160Small.jpg

161Small.jpg

162Small.jpg

Edited by Mr. Sandman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...