SANDBULLET KAWASAKI ZX12R

higheroctane69

THIS IS A 2003 SANDBULLET WITH THE KAWASAKI ZX 12 STREETBIKE MOTOR LOTS OF NEW PARTS. JUST REPLACED ALL REAR ROD ENDS. NEW BEARINGS IN REAR CARRIER. GREAT LITTLE DEPENDABLE BUGGY HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN I DONT THINK I HAVE EVER HAD TO PUSH THIS IN THE TRAILER IT ALWAYS LEAVES UNDER ITS OWN POWER. WEIGHS ABOUT 800 LBS. AND HAS POWER COMMANDER, POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO IS GREAT. JUST HAD REAR SHOCKS REBUILT IN NOVEMBER. TO MUCH STUFF TO REMEMBER AT THE MOMENT THIS MIGHT BE A REPOST BUT I THINK THE OTHER AD I HAD GOT DELETED SO I JUST DECIDED TO TO START TRYING TO SELL AGAIN. WOULD BE WILLING TO TRADE FOR A RZR OF EQUAL VALUE OR BEST OFFER ON BUGGY. 661 900 3802 LOCATED IN VEGAS

post-2194-086802400 1295813319_thumb.jpg

post-2194-046315300 1295813332_thumb.jpg

post-2194-086776400 1295813352_thumb.jpg

Does it have reverse? I used to be ride 4 wheelers but had an accident last summer and the doc doesn't think I will be able to anymore. So I'm looking at these smaller rails. We ride at Little Sahara in Oklahoma. I'm worried that I won't be able to hang with my buddies in a car. So how does this thing run?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well i just got me a job, not much though but i'm still interested in this if i can get some money saved. what are the width/lenght on it? i was thinking build a rack on my truck so i didn't have to trailer, thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Does it have reverse? I used to be ride 4 wheelers but had an accident last summer and the doc doesn't think I will be able to anymore. So I'm looking at these smaller rails. We ride at Little Sahara in Oklahoma. I'm worried that I won't be able to hang with my buddies in a car. So how does this thing run?

you can get a jeffco reverse differential for the ride...they work great