Time2Dune Posted February 13, 2011 Posted February 13, 2011 I need a little help with a 091 bus Trans. I’m trying to get the side bearing support (for the ring and pinion) out. The one that is under the flange for the CV’s, any ides? See the picture if I have confused you. Quote
sandawg Posted March 2, 2011 Posted March 2, 2011 (edited) I need a little help with a 091 bus Trans. Im trying to get the side bearing support (for the ring and pinion) out. The one that is under the flange for the CVs, any ides? See the picture if I have confused you. My uneducated guess would be to get a slide hammer to pull it out or a brass drift to knock it out from the back if it's reachable from the other side. On my Type one it was stuck some and had to be "convinced" to come out! p.s. disclaimer......I am not a professional tranny guy. Just a suggestion! Edited March 2, 2011 by SANDAWG Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.