2007 Damon Daybreak with 20' Interstate Trailer

tazz3069

Just feeling the market right now. I have a 2007 35' Damon Daybreak motorhome. Model 3276. It has a Ford Triton V10 motor with 17,110 miles on it. Double slides, bunk beds, for the kids, separate bathroom, 3 TV's, satellite Dome on top of the RV, ready for DirectTV or Dish Network, Solar Panel to keep the coach batteries charged, trailer brake controller, Inline Water Filter, Onan 5500 generator with 300 hrs on it, dual AC units. Motorhome is in perfect running condition. I change the engine oil every 3000 miles and the generator oil every 100 hrs. Tires are always covered when not in use. When I pay the storage fee, I let the engine and the generator run for about 15 to 20 min while I am paying the bill. If interested, I will also throw in a 20' Interstate enclosed trailer with the sale. The trailer is 20' long and 8' wide, dual axle, and a ramp door. I can put 3 quads and a Rhino in the trailer. I added extra D-Rings to strap down the Rhino while towing. I also epoxy coated the floor for those nasty spills. Both for $75,000 I am having the Rig fully detailed this week so I will be taking picture right after that. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me with any questions.

Mark

702-287-8863