Sandpiper or weekend warrior?

astrnaughtwanabe

yeah we had a 18 ft fun runner pulled it with a v6 f150 did just fine even going up baker never had a problem with that trailer . now we have a superlight 2500 love it have had some small problems . only problem we have now is the wall is buckling next to the stove so the stove cabinet wont meet at the top to the wall . wheelers or somebody at warrior is dropping the ball so far going on three weeks to get authorization to fix . i had to call warrior today and hopefully someone gets in gear .

My WW the wall by the shower and sink warped so much that the door would not slid in or out. The dealer or WW would not do anything had to fix it myself.

I am looking at buying a toyhauler and I have it narrowed down to two trailers, 18ft sandpiper with everything you could want on a toyhauler except no fuel station and no generator, but dry its 4800lbs and the other trailer im looking at is the weekend warrior supercross 18ft it has a generator and fuel station but no other goodies its basically a place to sleep, eat and crap but i dont have a family so thats all i need, and according to the weekend warrior website full of water and the fuel station full its 3900lbs but I the reason i wrote this is because i dont know anyone with weekend warrior or sandpiper experience and i was hoping someone one has experience with either one or both, oh and the price of the sandpiper is 14,900 and the weekend warrior i can get for about 17,000 and im pulling them with a gmc sierra 5.3 1/2ton thats the reason for the short trailers, I want to get as light as i can.. thanks for the help

HEY JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I'D TO THE WW... BUT ALSO, I WAS AT THAT VACATION STATION RV PLACE THIS PAST WEEKEND WE WERE LOOKING FOR A NEW FIFTH WHEEL AND THEY HAD A LATE MODEL SUPERCROSS 18' FOR ONLY LIKE 15k! CHECK IT OUT... IT WAS NICE.. IF YOU DONT NEED THE FULLY LOADED RIG..IT LOOKED LIKE A GOOD COACH.

I've had 2 warriors 1st one had no problems at all(excluding the fact that the weights were way off and I had to turn in a 9 month old truck for a diesel. that was on a 22ft trailer) 2nd trailer our new one, we've had problems most little a few major(like the back beds falling down) warrior took care of the big problems and fast. I dont know facts on the other trailer makes but I can say I have loaded both trailers to the max and then some and have had no problems with the chassis. Get the options if you can for resale 1st trailer was stripped had hard time selling..... All the trialers are the same not all tow vehicles are the same, if you want to save your vehicles life span (especially a 1/2 ton gas) only tow 80% of you vehicles gross tow wieght remember you might be able to tow up hills but can you stop coming down. Just a few experiences I've had. Hope to see you out there camping in style.......mike