Island Chain Racing Posted September 6, 2011 Posted September 6, 2011 Yo wass up ddr peeps...where could I find the side nets for a 4 seater cage. The kids get beat up from the trees when we go trail riding....I did some looking on line, but only found stuff for stock cages....youy thoughts ....thnx...... Quote
sandawg Posted September 6, 2011 Posted September 6, 2011 (edited) Yo wass up ddr peeps...where could I find the side nets for a 4 seater cage. The kids get beat up from the trees when we go trail riding....I did some looking on line, but only found stuff for stock cages....youy thoughts ....thnx...... If you can't find something made especially for that purpose do what I did on my rhino. I ordered a couple of window nets for a race car and mounted them. I used a cheaper version that is used on a sprint car. They are triangular and adjustable and not that expensive and work out just fine for me. Easy to mount too.I used mine before the stock doors came out so you may need to go with the larger ones for stock cars. Good Luck! Edited September 6, 2011 by sandawg Quote
Island Chain Racing Posted September 6, 2011 Author Posted September 6, 2011 Great idea.....ill look around....any pics? I would love to see what it looks like....thnx Quote
sandawg Posted September 6, 2011 Posted September 6, 2011 Great idea.....ill look around....any pics? I would love to see what it looks like....thnx http://www.speedwaymotors.com/safety-racing-ribbon-style-window-net,2428.html Quote
Island Chain Racing Posted September 6, 2011 Author Posted September 6, 2011 That's it....thnx SD....that's what I was looking for....im gonna get busy nextweek... Quote
sandawg Posted September 6, 2011 Posted September 6, 2011 That's it....thnx SD....that's what I was looking for....im gonna get busy nextweek... Glad I could help! Quote
HTownPerformance Posted September 9, 2011 Posted September 9, 2011 What up Joey? I'm headed to the SSSS and glen Helen for a race the 16th! We're having PRP make nets for this commander, I can see what we can get for you! Make a template or give me dimensions! I'm sure it will be a good price! I'll call you tomorrow! Quote
Island Chain Racing Posted September 9, 2011 Author Posted September 9, 2011 What up Joey? I'm headed to the SSSS and glen Helen for a race the 16th! We're having PRP make nets for this commander, I can see what we can get for you! Make a template or give me dimensions! I'm sure it will be a good price! I'll call you tomorrow! Ok thnx dale....soon as I get a break ill hit you up. Thnx for chiming in brotha Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.