higheroctane69 Posted September 6, 2011 Posted September 6, 2011 Looking for stock exhaust for Polaris rzr or something not to loud the exhaust I have is just to noisy. So if anyone has anything let me know how much. Thanks Kyle Quote
CaptNkllm Posted September 7, 2011 Posted September 7, 2011 What you have now? I have a stock exhaust and am looking for an upgrade.. let me know Capt Looking for stock exhaust for Polaris rzr or something not to loud the exhaust I have is just to noisy. So if anyone has anything let me know how much. Thanks Kyle Quote
higheroctane69 Posted September 7, 2011 Author Posted September 7, 2011 I have a magnaflow now but I want to keep it just in case I don't like the stock ones power so not looking to trade it as of right now thanks though Quote
higheroctane69 Posted February 13, 2012 Author Posted February 13, 2012 Ok Decided that I would like to trade my magnaflow exhaust for a stock rzr s exhaust if anyone is interested Quote
higheroctane69 Posted February 13, 2012 Author Posted February 13, 2012 If interested call me at 6619003802 I'm in Vegas Quote
CaptNkllm Posted February 14, 2012 Posted February 14, 2012 What kind of trade you looking for $ ? any pics? Capt Quote
higheroctane69 Posted February 14, 2012 Author Posted February 14, 2012 I was looking to trade for rzr s exhaust. But it's gone already lasted a few hours sorry Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.