RV glass

Mr.BrownSand

Hey you guys,

I did a search on who you like to use for windshield repair and I was curious if your opinions still stand? Have any of you used RV Glass solutions? Henderson, NV company. They were recommended by my insurance company.

I went to get ready for the cleanup weekend on Thursday.

The plan was to spend the weekend in the sand. Then the weather looked like it was going to suck, so I mulled over just doing a day trip on friday. Pulled out the trailer, got the LTR cleaned up. when I got that all ready, I decided that weather be damed, I was spending the weekend. Even if it was crapy, I'll just hang out and watch movies, do some home work for my next job, or whatever.

So I go to get the MoHo pulled out to get it going, and,

WTF!!!!!!! F*&%Kin motherF*&&^ker:

post-2259-0-61145700-1332174382_thumb.jp

Holy sh*t batman.I'd call the service dept at Johnny Walkers on Boulder and Flamingo to see who they use. They only go with the best vendors and M/H windows can be pretty tricky. I have seen them fall out while crossing the flats at dumont from the twisting of the coach on the uneven terrain. You want to sure it gets done right the first time.702-436-2495

Terry