For Sale: Forged 500+ hp Aluminum LS1 V8 Engine

boostMD

Hey All,

I'm new to the forum, but am a straight up guy and I thought there would be people here looking for what I'm selling.

Unfortunately, I was in an accident with my 2002 Camaro SS and it was totalled.... so I'm selling the complete LS1 engine and the F body Ls1 harness/ECU. The collision involved the rear end and driver's side. The front of the car had no direct impact.

This would be a PERFECT LS1 engine for a sandrail or other project!

The block is an aluminum LS1 from a 2000 Vette. There are less than 4000 miles on this rebuilt, forged motor. Break-in complete and run with Royal Purple fully synthetic oil.

On a chassis dyno (NOT an engine dyno), this combination put down 443 rwhp/ 417 rwtq (this was fresh out of the rebuild.. .numbers are likely higher after being broken in). On an engine dyno, this would make roughly 510 hp and 480 tq, assuming 15% drivetrain loss. On top of that, this motor is ready for nitrous! This motor has never seen nitrous or any type of forced induction.

Specs:

Engine horsepower/torque: 510/480 flywheel hp/tq.

Block: Aluminum 347 ci Ls1, professionally built by Cunningham Motorsports in Murrieta, CA (callies compstar rods, Wiseco pistons) 10.8:1 compression.. perfect for 91 octane fuel! No need for race gas here...

Cylinder Heads:Tims Porting Ported 853 heads , rebuilt, bead blasted, hot tanked, 3 angle valve job by richard at West Coast Cylinder Heads, 60cc chambers, Patriot 'gold' dual valve springs

Cam: CMS Custom 231-235 on a 112+2 (cam is degreed on a 110 intake centerline)

Intake: Fast 102 intake, ported by Vengeance racing, with 36 pph injectors. Nick Williams 102mm throttle body.

Ryne/Mike/Mike at Cunningham Motorsportscan vouch for everything I said and the specs of the motor. Anyone who knows CMS knows they they know their stuff and they don't half-way their builds. This is a stout stock ci LS1 motor and is a testimony to the ability of the 'little old LS1".

The engine is located in Murrieta, CA.

I am selling the entire LS1 engine, from intake to oil pain, with all accessories, pullies, sensors, etc, and including the F-body ECu/harness!

Asking price: $7000 or best offer.

Contact me at boostmd@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Edited by boostMD