2276 Turbo Engine $3800** Sold Thank You***

chris&hol

***Sold****

Hello all, Id like to put my Turbo 2276 motor for sale. I am ashamed to say I know little about it other then the following. I purchased my sandcar from a husband & wife in phoenix arizona who where the original owners whom new little about the engine themselves other than it was built for them at Claudes Buggies (CB Performance). It was a long travel 5 seater for $13,500 Which is why i jumped on it no questions asked. I pulled off the valve covers and it does have CB roller bearing rockers. He said it was built to handle 20lb boost in which Ive had it at 18 and yes it does pull hard. It has 44 webers, t3-t4 turbo, bosch fuel pump, petronix electronic ignition. The engine is still in my sandcar so you can hear it run and if you show me the cash Id be glad to run you around the block just to prove its ability to make you smile!! Ive had many people in this car whom said they have never been in a vw that pulled that hard. All lines are stainless russel fittings. Ok the reason im selling. I need something that dunes all around better. I hate the fact that you constantly have to build boost to get anyware. Im opting for a Honda 3.5 N/A. PUMP GAS!!. This motor does require race fuel. I know theres not many people out there buying VW motors right now so my price reflects that. $3800 Whover s interested in purchasing it is more then willing to watch me pull it. PM me if interested. Thank You for viewing.

post-4817-0-11679500-1353208635_thumb.jp

post-4817-0-44934800-1353208644_thumb.jp

post-4817-0-12471700-1353208654_thumb.jp

post-4817-0-20628300-1353208666_thumb.jp

Edited by chris&hol