Sandsprite IV --- SOLD

Big D

Sandsprite IV with Calif. Title for sale. Rail is in the process of being converted from VW to injected alcohol turbo ford. Most of the conversion is complete. The car has disc brakes, Prowler shifter, many extra parts (spare engines and trans parts), and wheels and sand tires that are in excellent condition.

Also included is a new 930 stub axle kit with Wilwood brakes and all major parts to construct a mid travel rear suspension and a partially completed chassis with new suspension seats and almost new wheels and sand tires. There is also a new pedal assembly and new H.D. Rack and pinion steering box.

This is a package deal that includes a lot of stuff (2 spare engines, 3 spare transaxles, and a lot of other related parts) I will also include a few 20 foot sticks of tubing to make it easier for you to finish up.

All of the listed items for $3000 OBO Trades possible.

I do have some pictures that I can send if needed, just PM or text me. There is enough parts to almost complete two cars.

Thanks

Don

702-510-4387

Edited by Big D