YFZ 450 Shocks and Skat Traks

I have a set of SE standard travel shocks off of my 2007 YFZ 450SE. These shocks are good upgrades over previous years stock shocks since they have rebound, high/low speed compression, and preload adjustments. These shocks are in great shape and were covered by dirt skinz shock covers to prevent sand from blowing into them. Previous owner used the quad for 10 hours and I put about 6-7 trips on them after purchasing the quad. I would like to sell all 3 together with the rear standard travel linkage. $250 or best reasonable offer and I also have a Set of 20X10X10 7 paddle skat trak extremes on ITP wheels(Yamaha bolt pattern) in excellent condition, just a little dusty from storage. Only about 4 weekends on them, no nicks or gouges. These are some of the best tires money can buy for stock to mildly built machines if you're looking for the 10 inch profile wheels. $225 or reasonable offers. This setup cost close to 400 new. I take care of my stuff and both of these sale Items are in great condition.

no low ballers 850-5two7-one three nine six. Locals to Las Vegas the prices will be a little cheaper since I don't have to ship.

post-8096-0-77107000-1376883125_thumb.jp

post-8096-0-07128000-1376883164_thumb.jp

Edited by flavtfan