Good Cheap Detailer For Cars, Trucks, Rails, Toy Haulers...

nwtdiesel

I have used a few detailers and finally got a pretty good one so I thought I would share him with you guys, his name is Wayne and his cell is 702-205-4716. He always does our trucks for us and he does a great job usually charging $15 bucks full size trucks outside only and $25 in and out full size trucks. That's not bad considering he comes to your house or work making it easy for you. Yesterday I had him clean the inside and outside of my 30' toy hauler. He scrubbed the carpets, chairs, matress's, blinds, cubbies, wiped the ceiling, tops of cabinets, wiped all walls, cleaned fridge, stove, microwave, pulled everything out and mopped it, cleaned the bathroom, lights, vents and all. He also buffed the whole outside paint with a medium cutter then went over it all again with polish and wax. They opened all the outside cubbies and cleaned them all out too.The T/H smells new and looks amazing. He even put leather conditioner on all the leather pieces on the chairs. Two full days of him busting his butt for $200 bucks and it was a night and day difference. If your hauler is smaller it will cost less and if its not as dirty as mine was it will also help with the price. If you guys need anything give him a shout. Just explain to him what you expect and what you want done and he will get after it. I wish I had before and after pics, it was bad. It had some stains on the carpet and dirt/dust everywhere plus drink stains on the walls and such. He got it all out and cleaned up great. Heres a few pics from today after he was finished.

ToyHauler3_zpsce1174ee.jpg

ToyHauler4_zpsf03b5d59.jpeg

ToyHauler5_zps3170a354.jpeg

Edited by nwtdiesel
  • Like 1