Just Mike Posted January 12, 2014 Posted January 12, 2014 I am selling my 50 Caliber custom roll cage for the RZR XP900. It is in great shape with some minor scratches. It comes with a 30" LED light bar, a super bright dome light and a roof. Ready to take home and bolt on or we can install it for you. $1100.00 Please contact Mike at 702 343 0924 Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted January 12, 2014 Posted January 12, 2014 is the intercooler included? Quote
txdunerider Posted January 13, 2014 Posted January 13, 2014 I heard that the blue raptor in the background of the second pic was included 2 Quote
Just Mike Posted January 30, 2014 Author Posted January 30, 2014 Still have this for sale. Ready to go on your xp900 for presidents day. Quote
Just Mike Posted February 11, 2014 Author Posted February 11, 2014 I can bring this out to Dumont this weekend if anyone is interested. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.