draggindre Posted March 26, 2014 Posted March 26, 2014 vw powered 1835, cnc hydraulic brake, and clutch, bug pack turning brake, hella lights, buggy whip with lite, ice chest, tool box, sand tires and desert tires, and a few extra parts. asking $4500.00 this has been a very fun car. but with the fam getting bugger I need to let her go. Quote
penny Posted May 5, 2014 Posted May 5, 2014 HI IS THIS RAIL STILL AVAILABLE WE WOULD LIKE TO COME LOOK AT IT.WE WILL BE COMING FROM LAS VEGAS TODAY.THANK YOU AND PLEASE LEAVE YOUR # SO WE CAN TALK ON THE ROAD Quote
draggindre Posted May 25, 2014 Author Posted May 25, 2014 (edited) @@penny yes I still have it if your still looking email me at draggindres10@aol.com sorry for the slow response. Edited June 27, 2014 by draggindre Quote
draggindre Posted September 9, 2014 Author Posted September 9, 2014 still available ready for up coming dune season. Quote
SteveB Posted September 10, 2014 Posted September 10, 2014 Not trying to low ball you, but it looks like a great little rail. just a little high for my budget right now. let me know if it doesnt sell and youre willing to go under 4K. Quote
draggindre Posted September 10, 2014 Author Posted September 10, 2014 (edited) @ come and take a look at it I am open to decent offers. my price is not set in stone like some others Edited September 10, 2014 by draggindre Quote
draggindre Posted November 22, 2014 Author Posted November 22, 2014 I still have this I really would like to see it gone and being used in the dunes Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.