just got back from Dumont

barneycar

I just got back from the greatest sand in the 50 states. The road is still bad in spots mostly after the pay station. We were there to search for are lost pup. still did not find her. the sand is still a little ruff but not bad and we where all over it. Started at vender row and went tords the north pole looking in every nook and crany.from the north pole we followed the old rail tracks to the wash and back to the main road and back to vender row and then down the first finger to the rock hill and all over the trails and around to the south pole back to the north pole and back through the dune to comp hill and back to vender row to load up and come home. :laughoff:

P.S could not belive the trash that was left by all the shat heads.. :rockwoot:

I just got back from the greatest sand in the 50 states. The road is still bad in spots mostly after the pay station. We were there to search for are lost pup. still did not find her. the sand is still a little ruff but not bad and we where all over it. Started at vender row and went tords the north pole looking in every nook and crany.from the north pole we followed the old rail tracks to the wash and back to the main road and back to vender row and then down the first finger to the rock hill and all over the trails and around to the south pole back to the north pole and back through the dune to comp hill and back to vender row to load up and come home. :laughoff:

P.S could not belive the trash that was left by all the shat heads.. :rockwoot:

I am really sorry to hear about your dog. I wonder if some other Duners found your dog and took him home..

I was going to suggest posting a thread at Glamis Dunes.com just in case somone found her and frequents that site or has friends that does, but I see that has already been done. Have you posted any signs in Baker? I will be heading through Baker Friday morning. If you want to make a Flyer and email it to me, I will print some up and hang them for you in Baker on my way through. PM me for my email address. You may also want to post a thread on the ASA forum here..

Edited by scott

Thanks scott we posted yeasterday in Baker and at the dog shelter in Barstow and have call and sent pic of her to all the shelters in a 200 mile radias from Dumont and just posted to the lost pet form you lined me with. Thanks for all your help.