Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just ordered all blue rear chase lights. Are they legal to have as long as they aren't flashing? What colors are illegal? Just don't want to get pulled over for something dumb. Thanks 

Posted

I was pulled over around dusk by vendor row two years ago for having blue tail lights in my sand car. They issued me a warning and let me go. I've since had them changed to red.

Posted

Thanks, I found a thread on here about it also. I will be sending the lights back and ordering different ones. Do you think amber colored ones are an issue?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...