2008 Weekend Warrior "Tiki Edition" 30', Triple Axel Toy Hauler - $15,000

This trailer has the largest open floorplan, so plenty of room for all your toys. Very low hours on the generator: 434 total!

Weekend Warriors most deluxe model, with the most cargo area, is the 3000FB. By eliminating the front bed you gain, in addition to a great large front bathroom, the largest cargo area in any toy hauler travel trailer around.

Sleeps 6: Dual Queen Electric Beds at rear,  (1) Fold Away Couch Dinette/Converts to Bed, 2 captains rocker chairs.

Deluxe Upgraded Cabinets

Kitchen features include: 3 burner stove top, convection/microwave oven, double kitchen sink

8 cu ft Domestic large double door refrigerator/freezer. Buit in laundry hamper in bathroom

Solid fiberglass exterior, Onan Marquis Gold 5500 Watt Generator, Three 5 gal Propane Tanks, Power tongue Jack, Fuel Station

Kicker 1500 Watt Stereo System, 6 interior speakers, 2 exterior, (1) 10" sub woofer, outside remote control panel

150 gal Fresh, 50 gal Black, 50 gal Grey Tanks

This model has a GVWR of 13,000 lbs, yet weighs just 8764 lbs. You have nearly 3000 lbs of weight capacity, even after you filingl up the water tank!

Awning is like brand new and hardly used with no tears.

New Tires 24 months ago

Price Includes tow hitch & sway bars

This trailer is in overall very good condition. Moving up to a larger set up, so time to sell.

Asking $15,000 OBO. Make me an offer.

Text 702-338-6698 if interested

trailer1.jpg

trailer2.jpg

ww.jpg

ww2.jpg

ww3.jpg

ww4.jpg

ww5.jpg

ww6.jpg

ww7.jpg

ww8.jpg

ww9.jpg

ww10.jpg

ww11.jpg

ww12.jpg

ww13.jpg

ww14.jpg

ww15.jpg

• 8 months later...
10 hours ago, Fernando86 said:

I have a Half ton GMC Sierra with a 6.0 would it be able to pull this? Thanks

My 3/4 2500HD with 4.10 gears and 6.0 gas could.....but would struggle when fully loaded with all the toys and water. Going up the 15 El Cajon pass really sucks and will be pinned at 45-50 mph up the hill....God Forbid there is any stop and go traffic and I lose my momentum......and then the down grade? ugh.

Your truck should not really try to pull this TH around.

I'm sorry, just giving first hand advice, I myself would love a TH like this with all that wonderful space. Not trying to derail a for sale topic.

This is a Great deal for somebody, really clean and riced right - GLWTS