Gazlay43 Posted November 24, 2006 Posted November 24, 2006 I have been into the nitro rc monster trucks for a few years and I am looking to get a new truggy. I was wondering, does anyone have any experience with the Team Losi Muggy or know anything about it? And I was also wondering, how does it compare to the HPI Hellfire? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 26, 2006 Posted November 26, 2006 I have a Traxxas Jato and love it when it runs.. Quote
Gazlay43 Posted November 26, 2006 Author Posted November 26, 2006 I am probably just going to get another monster truck. Most likely the Traxxas Revo 3.3 Quote
dunefaster Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 i have the revo 3.3 its great it comes with long travel kit, that makes it fun in the dunes. Quote
chuckharrisjr Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 I race at finish line in las vegas, across from dansies, I have a jammin truggy, ive had monster trucks as well, but they dont compare to truggies... come out to finish line saturday mornings from 7 am to 4-5 pm... They have a monster truck class as well...... Quote
rhino king Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 hey if you want a monster truck go team associated,,,,,,I race for them ,,,but if you go truggy theres mugen and the jamming truck if you need help email me!!! Quote
Gazlay43 Posted November 27, 2006 Author Posted November 27, 2006 I race at finish line in las vegas, across from dansies, I have a jammin truggy, ive had monster trucks as well, but they dont compare to truggies... come out to finish line saturday mornings from 7 am to 4-5 pm... They have a monster truck class as well...... Ya I have been there with my ofna. I have driven truggies and they handle a lot better than monster trucks, but I am most likely not going to be racing so I will probably get a monster truck. If I do want to race I will probably go with a Jammin truggy. Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 I've had both and truggies handle like a race car and monter trucks handle just like what they are. They are fun but for purpose racing a truggy is awesome. I'm getting a new Revo 3.3 here soon but my 1/5 scale will always be on top for fun factor. Quote
rhino king Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 I've had both and truggies handle like a race car and monter trucks handle just like what they are. They are fun but for purpose racing a truggy is awesome. I'm getting a new Revo 3.3 here soon but my 1/5 scale will always be on top for fun factor. 454.00 call me if you want one??? :surrender: Quote
Gazlay43 Posted November 27, 2006 Author Posted November 27, 2006 454.00 call me if you want one??? :surrender: You are selling revo 3.3's for 454?? Quote
rhino king Posted November 27, 2006 Posted November 27, 2006 You are selling revo 3.3's for 454?? i can get you what you want,,you just have to let me know,,,just for ddr peeps though!!!!!!!!! :surrender: Quote
Gazlay43 Posted November 27, 2006 Author Posted November 27, 2006 i can get you what you want,,you just have to let me know,,,just for ddr peeps though!!!!!!!!! :surrender: You got any mini t's? Quote
dinicolada Posted November 28, 2006 Posted November 28, 2006 Brandon you need to talk to your cousin Justin he knows all about RC’s Quote
Gazlay43 Posted November 29, 2006 Author Posted November 29, 2006 Brandon you need to talk to your cousin Justin he knows all about RC’s Oh he does? Quote
rhino king Posted November 29, 2006 Posted November 29, 2006 :yeah_whatever: Brandon you need to talk to your cousin Justin he knows all about RC’s listen not to burst anybodys bubble ,,,I KNOW rc cars,,,if theres any thing i know its rc cars I have all major sponsers,,ive raced for 13 years,,,justin might know a lil about rc cars,,,but i know rc cars,,,did i mention i know r/c cars Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 29, 2006 Posted November 29, 2006 Then fix my car jackass... since you broke it.. LOL btw i finally got a new carb for it.. just gotta get around to putting it on and getting it tuned again. Quote
rhino king Posted November 29, 2006 Posted November 29, 2006 Then fix my car jackass... since you broke it.. LOL btw i finally got a new carb for it.. just gotta get around to putting it on and getting it tuned again. :yeah_whatever: come by and get that charger!!! Quote
Gazlay43 Posted November 29, 2006 Author Posted November 29, 2006 :yeah_whatever: listen not to burst anybodys bubble ,,,I KNOW rc cars,,,if theres any thing i know its rc cars I have all major sponsers,,ive raced for 13 years,,,justin might know a lil about rc cars,,,but i know rc cars,,,did i mention i know r/c cars Ok, but do you sell Team Losi Mini T's? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.