Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have to have the furniture outta my apartment by this weekend at the latest... I have moved damn near everything i can move by myself... my better half is no good at helping me move the rest..

Items to be moved:

Matress and Boxspring (relocate to her new place and take the ones at her new place to storage)

Headboard/Footboard and Frame ( To storage )

Couch and Chair ( Drop Off at Good Will )

Filing cabinet ( I can do this myself but would be much easier w/ some arms - Her Place)

Kitchen Table & Chairs ( I can do this myself but again w/ arms would be easier - Storage )

TV ( Another I can do myself but again w/ the arms - Her Place )

Her place is only like 2-3 blocks away from the current apartment so its not like we would have to go across town or anything... and this is in henderson Coronado and Sunridge Heights Pkwy or 7 Hills and Sunridge Heights its right between the 2...

Thats pretty much it.. NOT alot of stuff but stuff that needs 2 sets of arms if you know what i mean... I can be availible EARLY in the mornings or after 9:30.. I will find a way to compensate you wether its a night out drinkin or cash or whatever... I just need to get this stuff MOVED asap as the lease ends this week and i still have to scrub the place top to bottom... YAAAY!!!

I can get a uhaul trailer if that would simplify things but If you have a truck even better.. :D

Posted

I have to have the furniture outta my apartment by this weekend at the latest... I have moved damn near everything i can move by myself... my better half is no good at helping me move the rest..

Items to be moved:

Matress and Boxspring (relocate to her new place and take the ones at her new place to storage)

Headboard/Footboard and Frame ( To storage )

Couch and Chair ( Drop Off at Good Will )

Filing cabinet ( I can do this myself but would be much easier w/ some arms - Her Place)

Kitchen Table & Chairs ( I can do this myself but again w/ arms would be easier - Storage )

TV ( Another I can do myself but again w/ the arms - Her Place )

Her place is only like 2-3 blocks away from the current apartment so its not like we would have to go across town or anything... and this is in henderson Coronado and Sunridge Heights Pkwy or 7 Hills and Sunridge Heights its right between the 2...

Thats pretty much it.. NOT alot of stuff but stuff that needs 2 sets of arms if you know what i mean... I can be availible EARLY in the mornings or after 9:30.. I will find a way to compensate you wether its a night out drinkin or cash or whatever... I just need to get this stuff MOVED asap as the lease ends this week and i still have to scrub the place top to bottom... YAAAY!!!

I can get a uhaul trailer if that would simplify things but If you have a truck even better.. :D

ISBB I can help u out, I live right down the street it is the least I can do for a fellow duner :D I have a truck so let me know what day. Im off after 5, give me a call 357-6783 tommorrow if you haven't found some one to help you yet. See Ya :hello:

Posted

U da man... Thx a bunch Stalteri... I get off @9 and am usually home by 9:30... if thats not too late that would be great... ill give you a call tomorrow afternoon... its the Avalon Apartment Complex Im in the Center little Section.. :D

Thx again a bunch..

Posted

U da man... Thx a bunch Stalteri... I get off @9 and am usually home by 9:30... if thats not too late that would be great... ill give you a call tomorrow afternoon... its the Avalon Apartment Complex Im in the Center little Section.. :D

Thx again a bunch..

No problem :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...