wyoyfz450 Posted December 27, 2005 Posted December 27, 2005 going to dumont for the first time over new years. from wyoming so ive got a good drive but from what ive heard its worth it. any body got ideas of the best places to ride while im there Quote
dunefreak Posted December 27, 2005 Posted December 27, 2005 You should love it- big dunes and nice smooth transitions in some parts. Feel free to stop by our camp and say hi, I can give you a "tour" of Dumont. (click here to see where I camp) Don't miss the DDR ride either. Quote
wyoyfz450 Posted December 27, 2005 Author Posted December 27, 2005 You should love it- big dunes and nice smooth transitions in some parts. Feel free to stop by our camp and say hi, I can give you a "tour" of Dumont. (click here to see where I camp) Don't miss the DDR ride either. sounds good man will look for you we will be riding sat. and sun. we travel all over to dunes to ride so far this year we have hit killpecker dunes, little sahara,st. anthonys,and coming soon dumont. we pretty much all ride yfz450s so i think the altitude drop is going to be a rush. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.