I recon' about 90 dunin' days left

Duneraider

I have been to sand lake that is on the northern oregon coast used to ride 3 wheelers there in the late 80's. the oregon dunes on the southern oregon coast is large. i havent riden there but i have driven through the area sevral times. when i lived in oregon. just sounds like the best place to go in the heat of the summer. i think it is a mix of riding from bowls to sand trails through the trees and there is some places you can ride on the beach.

I have been to sand lake that is on the northern oregon coast used to ride 3 wheelers there in the late 80's. the oregon dunes on the southern oregon coast is large. i havent riden there but i have driven through the area sevral times. when i lived in oregon. just sounds like the best place to go in the heat of the summer. i think it is a mix of riding from bowls to sand trails through the trees and there is some places you can ride on the beach.

That does sound like a nice place to take a summer vacation! :D

The Oregon Coast is great during July and August. If visiting around the first of August be sure and check out Dunefest at Winchester Bay! :beercheers:

We're taking a lap around America this summer and the Oregon Dunes is on our list.

Edited by Duneraider

i work freelance and union call in. so my schedule is mostly free unless it a offer i cant refuse.

i was thinking mid to late july also i want to ride so dunefest doesnt work for me either. i will start looking to put a trip together when it gets too hot to ride dumont. dumont trips are keeping me busy right now.......

Edited by vegas style